Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fun Cake

Wow.

And fun cake it is.

For some reason, I have about three dozen eggs. So, I figure the best way to use up some of my eggs is to make a cake. I sort through my huge pile of recipes that I must make as soon as possible (there are so many recipes it will probably take me at least three years to make every recipe, once, and that is cooking seven days a week).

So my heart is content on making this Bon Appetit Chocolate Peanut Butter Fun Cake. I get all my ingredients together, pour the cake into my 8x8 pan, place it into the oven and then I realize that there are no eggs in this recipe so that didn't help reduce my egg stockpile. 

Ohh well. 


After the cake comes out, let it cool for a little bit and then slather on this peanut butter buttercream and devour. 

Stuff your face.

And it was so much that you will go back for seconds, maybe thirds, if you have any room left.

I am in such a food coma now, after eating more than one serving of the Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese just a few hours ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment