Friday, June 29, 2012

Breakfast Cookies

Yes, you read that right. Cookies for breakfast.

I have to share this recipe that I have made a few times already, for breakfast cookies. They are so yummy, healthy and really hold you over until way past lunch time.  I know, I had 3 (OK maybe it was 4) this morning for breakfast, and it is now 12:30 and I am still not hungry.


























They are super easy to make and are ready in no time. After they cool, I put them in the fridge. They taste good when they are cold. And the chocolate chips are a nice bit of sweetness for the morning.  The recipe also calls to add dried cherries, but I do not add them for a certain member of my household does not like fruit. But I imagine they would be even better with the chocolate and cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment